VIRTUAL CONSULTATION DESIGN SERVICES
A personalized 55-minute virtual/online consultation with an experienced designer on the Janie Molster Designs team can help you get started on your design project and provide expert design direction and professional advice
EXPERT DIRECTION & PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
- Click the virtual consultation appointment link and choose an available time/date and designer that works for you and click “schedule”.
- In the Notes section of the reservation form, include brief details about your project and/or other topics that you want to review with the designer.
- After payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email with appointment reminder.
- Add the time/date of your virtual consultation appointment to your calendar.
2) PREPARE TO SHARE
- Make a list of questions that you would like to have answered and/or topics you want to cover.
- Define your design priorities (ideally rooms and/or design components).
- Prepare to share via the Zoom “screen share” feature whatever you think will be helpful to convey your design vibe and/or questions about a specific space. This can include inspiration images, floor plans, links to your Pinterest page, swatches and/or photos. A “real time” walk through your space during the appointment using the camera of your phone or tablet can be helpful.
3) JOIN THE CALL
- Download and/or update the Zoom* application on your preferred device (laptop/desktop/mobile phone or tablet) prior to the meeting time.
- Gather your notes, questions, images and be ready to share using the Zoom “screen share” feature.
- Click the Zoom* meeting link in the confirmation or reminder email at the scheduled time and enjoy your virtual consultation!
*Zoom is a free application to download to your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. Use the link here to download Zoom.